Thursday, November 05, 2009

A nice christmas present from last year.

Lynns story is typical of many who contact me at this time of year.

She writes --------------

" BINGO Robin! I've found my friend Valerie . I cant believe it and its all thanks to you .

While I was out last night my son took a message from a gentleman who passed on a phone nbr that turned out to be Valerie's sister in London, He didnt say who he was but I suspect he is one of the neighbours.

I have just spoken to her and Valerie came back just a month ago to live in this country after being inn Germany for years.

Her sister is ringing her now so I am expecting a call very soon , Best wishes and have a lovely Christmas . Lynn

SOMETIMES YOU CAN DRAW A BLANK BUT ALL IS NOT LOST AS KNOWLEDGE ABOUT RELATIVES CAN SAVE THE DAY.