Friday, November 06, 2009

A new family is created

Dear sir

Only last week I asked you to help me trace my first love --Manuela R, who had my daughter in 1978

Late last Saturday night you gave me her address.

I spent all day Sunday writing a letter to her.

I posted the letter on Tuesday so that she would receive the letter on Wednesday

LAST NIGHT SHE SENT ME THE LONGEST TEXT MESSAGE I HAVE EVER SEEN

After marrying in haste they quicly parted and she eventually settled with a man but they never married .

He passed away 4 years ago and Mannie has been on her own ever since.

Our daughter is now 31 and is due to give birth herself within the next 7 days .

Mannie had said she had read my letter over and over and had cried all day long .

She is so pleased that I got in touch and we are going to stay in contact..

I have suggested a series of letters. texts and phonecalls for a few weeks and then if we feel the same we will meet and she agrees.

At 11pm last night she sent me a further text that simply said "goodnight" and I did not sleep a wink last night.

All is well that ends well ,

Thank you my friend for your help and interest. Peter J