Thursday, November 05, 2009

A happy client

Philip is an english person who has settled in Austria and is typical of the Brits who like to keep in touch with old friends now he is overseas.

Please read his very words --------------

" Searching for a lost friend or relative can be a harrowing experience , as many of you well know and one always comes across these "so called" people who offer their services to you only to be told there were extensive costs and with no guantee of success.

My own personal search had already lasted four and a half years .

Then I came across this website run by Robin Brown and I was extremely interested by his openness and honesty.

I contacted Robin Brown and gave him as much personal details as I could , (which was very sketcy indeed) only for Robin Brown to contact me within 48 hours with the good news he had possibly found my lost friend .
An extremely reasonable fee was paid to Robin Brown and I was given the details of where to contact my friend .

THE REST IS HISTORY

I can, without any reservations whatsoever , fully recommend the very quick, professional and reasonably priced services offered by Robin Brown.

THANK YOU ROBIN