Friday, March 28, 2008

Peter finds his old flame and even a grandaughter through FINDANOLDFRIEND

Dear Robin

Only last week I asked you to help me trace my first love Mandy, who had my daughter in 1976.

Last Saturday night you gave me her address, and I spent all Sunday writing to her.

I posted the Letter on Tuesday after the Easter break so she would get it Wednesday.

Last night she sent me the longest text message that I have ever seen.

After marrying someone else in haste they had parted quite quickly and she eventually had settled with another man but had never married.

He had passed away four years ago and Mandy has been on her own ever since.

Our daughter is now 31 and is due to give birth herself within the next 7 days.

Mandy said she read my letter over and over again and had cried all day long, she was so pleased I had got in touch and we are going to keep in touch.

I have suggested a series of letters , texts and phonecalls for a few weeks and then if we still feel the same we will meet.

At 11pm last night she sent me a furthe text that sinply said "goodnight"

I did not sleep a wink last night, all is well that ends well

Thank you my friend for your help and interest Peter.